- Tesla: So Far, An Electric Vehicle Success Story
- The Chevy Volt had its problems with battery fires, electric vehicle (EV) technology company A123 Systems unloaded its automotive business line to Johnson Controls in
Fri, 24 May 2013 14:08:09 -0400
- Natural Gas Vehicle Test Yields Interesting Results
- Back in September, Salt Lake City network affiliate FOX 13 said it was going to convert one of its own fleet vehicles to compressed natural
Fri, 24 May 2013 14:07:49 -0400
- NGVs and The U.S. Postal Service: Match Made in Heaven?
- The MERVAN Project - an initiative that envisions the large-scale deployment of natural gas vehicles (NGVs) in the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) and beyond -
Fri, 24 May 2013 13:33:00 -0400
- AFS of PA Introduces Bi-Fuel Compressed Natural Gas for 5.0-Liter F-150s
- Alternative Fuel Solutions of Pennsylvania (AFS of PA) says it is now offering compressed natural gas (CNG) bi-fuel conversions for 2013 Ford F-150 pickup trucks
Fri, 24 May 2013 12:00:00 -0400
- Free CNG for Pittsburgh Fleet's Drivers
- Pittsburgh-based Veterans' Taxi, a unit of Star Transportation Group that employs military veterans as drivers, uses the MV-1 compressed natural gas (CNG) vehicle as its
Fri, 24 May 2013 11:43:59 -0400
- WWP Offering Bi-Fuel Natural Gas Technology
- Worldwide Power Products (WPP) has licensed the rights to sell Hythane Co.'s OptiBlend solution, which enables diesel engines to run on a mixture of natural
Thu, 23 May 2013 12:25:32 -0400
- Buquebus Debuts Heavy-Duty All-Electric BYD Buses
- Uruguay-based transportation company Buquebus recently worked with CTS Auto SA and BYD Co. Ltd. to deploy the first of several all-electric buses in its fleet.
Thu, 23 May 2013 12:19:32 -0400
- CALSTART Welcomes Advanced Powertrain Company Echo Automotive
- Echo Automotive Inc., a company that provides technologies to give fleet vehicles hybrid electric and plug-in hybrid functionality, has joined clean transportation technologies group CALSTART.
Thu, 23 May 2013 10:17:43 -0400
- ANG Is Inching Compressed Natural Gas Upstate
- American Natural Gas (ANG) has announced plans to build compressed natural gas (CNG) refueling capacity at the Wilton Travel Plaza in Wilton, N.Y., located off
Wed, 22 May 2013 16:06:26 -0400
- Public Safety and Pickup Fleet Shift to Propane Autogas
- The City of Springfield, Ill., in partnership with CleanFUEL USA, has converted two dozen police patrol cars and pickup trucks to run on propane autogas.
Wed, 22 May 2013 16:05:31 -0400
- New Penske Site Can Handle CNG, LNG Truck Service
- Penske Truck Leasing has opened a new facility in Phoenix that can accommodate the servicing of trucks that are running on compressed natural gas (CNG)
Wed, 22 May 2013 13:34:30 -0400
- Transit Fleet Rolls Out a Pair of Heavy-Duty Electric Buses
- California's San Joaquin Regional Transit District, the agency that serves transportation needs in the Stockton area, has deployed two all-electric transit buses from Proterra Inc.
Wed, 22 May 2013 13:19:00 -0400
- Wise Gas Leveraging Infinite Energy to Expand CNG Business
- Compressed natural gas (CNG) services company Wise Gas Inc. and Infinite Energy, a retail energy provider that operates in five U.S. states, have formed a
Wed, 22 May 2013 12:59:00 -0400
- Light-Duty Fleet Giving CNG a Go
- Pioneer Energy Services, a company that provides drilling services to oil and gas operators, has taken delivery of its first compressed natural gas (CNG) vehicle,
Wed, 22 May 2013 10:15:37 -0400
- Carrier Adding LNG-Powered Kenworth T800s to Fleet
- Heavy-duty trucking fleet Dillon Transport says it is deploying 25 new Kenworth T800 day cabs powered by liquefied natural gas (LNG). These trucks will all
Tue, 21 May 2013 07:09:55 -0400
Copyright © 2000-2013 Zackin Publications Inc. All rights reserved.